free FREE JAMAICAN HOT CHOC HAB seeds with sasbe

hello all\

OFFER IS CLOSED THANK YOU TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATED I HOPE YOU ENJOY THEM AS MUCH AS I DO
i have some JAMAICAN HOT CHOCOLATE HABANERO seeds to give away
your will get 10+ seeds :cool:

there is a qualifier to receiving these with no exception
you must supply little zip baggie or suitable container for the seeds
FOR THOSE OUTSIDE THE USA ALL I ASK IS THAT YOU PAY SHIPPING CHARGES + BUBBLE ENVELOPE
im doing this free of charge so please help me save a buck or two :lol:

my address is

JOE STERNER
216 S. FULTON ST 2ND FLR
ALLENTOWN PA 18102

please send me a reminder that you want the free red Bhut seeds

this offer will last until further notice

no need to reply unless you wish just send it along

thanks your friend Joe :)

I will send out also for the JAMAICAN HOT CHOCOLATE HABANERO, but later down in the thread mentions about free red Bhut seeds, is that just a type or something?

I will send out also for the JAMAICAN HOT CHOCOLATE HABANERO, but later down in the thread mentions about free red Bhut seeds, is that just a type or something?
ok im looking for it now,they are the common red bhut jolokia no frils

thanks your friend joe

JOE: Everything ok up north? I sent you a couple of messages.
yeah we were with out power for 36 hours and thats minor compared to some some still are without power

my garden is shot!!
but i got what i needed seed wise from it and made a few jars of bhut and hab puree today

thanks for asking
your friend Joe

Ouch. We only lost power for 14 hours and it was horrible. Internet was touch and go for 2 more days after that. Anyway, sending you a new PM as the last one may have been lost.

And, thanks for the trade! Your part was very generous.

Ouch. We only lost power for 14 hours and it was horrible. Internet was touch and go for 2 more days after that. Anyway, sending you a new PM as the last one may have been lost.

And, thanks for the trade! Your part was very generous.
your welcome glad too help

your nfriend Joe

Back