free free mixed hot pepper seeds for sasbe

yup just follow the directions in the thread

thanks your friend Joe

yes these are not superhots the mix consist mostly of annum species, its a mix of chiles and ornamentals

just follow the directions in the thread if you want them

thanks your friend Joe
Thanks will do im going to send the zavory and this one together

i just added a pile of mixed superhots to it recently to sweeten the deal a little

COME AND GET IT!!!

just fallow the instructions at the top and there yours!!

thanks your friend Joe

Thanks, I'll have one in the mail on Monday....

Do you have any Japanese pepper seeds? If not, I have some I'll toss in with the sasbe if you want....

Thanks, I'll have one in the mail on Monday....

Do you have any Japanese pepper seeds? If not, I have some I'll toss in with the sasbe if you want....
great i have UCHUTAKI AND NIPPON TAKA, if you wanna throw them in that that would be great thanks your friend Joe

I'm not sure on the names. One, I've seen it called shima togarashi and read it translates to island pepper. It's also called Okinawa hot pepper. No idea of the name on the other, I've only seen them dried and the packaging only has Togarashi , which translates to pepper.

Okinawa hot pepper is a shorter type, just from pictures I think it's similar to Tabasco peppers.... The other is longer and not as hot, and they dry really good.

I'm not sure on the names. One, I've seen it called shima togarashi and read it translates to island pepper. It's also called Okinawa hot pepper. No idea of the name on the other, I've only seen them dried and the packaging only has Togarashi , which translates to pepper.

Okinawa hot pepper is a shorter type, just from pictures I think it's similar to Tabasco peppers.... The other is longer and not as hot, and they dry really good.
ok sounds good thanks your friend joe

anyone one who like surprise will enjoy this one
i recently put a bunch of super hots in to sweeten the deal

COME AND GET UP!!!

Had some scheduling issues and getting to the post office.... It went in the mail about a week ago, should be getting it pretty soon....

Back