free Free Moruga SEED Lottery***CLOSED 6/7****

In the tradition of many before me, I have some seeds to give away.I wanted to give everyone who is interested a fair shake at them.So, The Lotto came to mind.Here we go,I have 4 packs of Trinidad Scorpion Moruga seeds.Therefore there will be 4 winners in this lotto.There is approx 100+ seeds per pack.I harvested these seeds from pods I got from Bakers Peppers.For full disclosure I am posting a photo of the pods which these seeds came from.I will cover postage on these, so winners will need to pm me an address.Rules are simple:U.S. entrants onlyChoose a number from 1-199 and post it here. (At least 199 people have a chance at these)1 entry per person1 number per personLast entry by 9pm Est on Thursday 6/7. Drawing will be done shortly thereafter and winners will be posted here.I will be using a random number generator to choose the winning numbers.Remember, You gotta be in it to win it!Good luck to all.These are the pods where the seeds came from:
IMG_3575.jpg
Here are the four packs of seed:
morugalotto.jpg

I'm new to this forum, been hanging out reading posts and learning a few things while I grow my first super hots and your thread convinced me to register!

Back