• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

free mycorrhizae samples

only pay shipping

fill out the basic info on right, click submit. then add sample to cart. it will then take you to a screen where is says the total is $3. look at the top right and put the promo code as FREE should re-calculate down to $0.

http://info.supremegrowers.com/mycorrhizae_samples

just received mine today, give it a shot!

just tried and its 2 dollars for shipping so not completely free. the item is free but you have to pay forthe shipping but its a good deal and i got some

Ok, rookie question:

How big of a difference can this make? Could I even tell a difference? It seems to me from reading the forums that other things get mentioned as being beneficial much more often than mycorrhizae...

did you enter the code? i just got it in the mail today and paid nothing
i plugged in "FREE" and it reduced the cost of the item to ZERO but it said the shipping was 2 dollars and i could not figure out how to reduce the shipping. its cool

Ok, rookie question:

How big of a difference can this make? Could I even tell a difference? It seems to me from reading the forums that other things get mentioned as being beneficial much more often than mycorrhizae...
they are great for fully organic growing. there are a couple plants i want to try it on, but for the most part i am not organically growing due to the type of fert i am using.

just tried and its 2 dollars for shipping so not completely free. the item is free but you have to pay forthe shipping but its a good deal and i got some

did you enter the code? i just got it in the mail today and paid nothing

yep, It is as spongey says. Cost $2 for shipping. Maybe you got in on the deal before they realized their mistake.

well... shit

i just tried to request another sample, and now shipping is not free. i'll edit the original post to reflect this

well... shit

i just tried to request another sample, and now shipping is not free. i'll edit the original post to reflect this

http://www.usethrive.com/offers-and-promotions/
they only give out so many samples a day, so first come...
and have a form to fill, but it's quick
couple different versions

have had several people get some, i have yet to try.
will this next week on some new seedlings pairs, one with one without
and see if i detect any difference

oh yea, no postage/shipping/handling charge

Ok, rookie question:

The big difference is that the plants will grow much better and easier without needing as much fertilizer. Some of my pepper plants are 6 feet tall and producing piles of peppers and they are only 4 months old, and that is without using any formal fertilizer at all. I'm adding composted manure, used coffee grounds and a bit of micorrhizae to my soil mix and they look great.

Back