promotion FREE Mystery Sauce with New Membership or Renewal!

Same here! Whatever happened to the first bottle of Pure Hell had to of been at the warehouse, because the replacement we ordered was covered in the juice of the other one. Easy to see why you like it.. Solid pepper flavor with some serious body!
The other one was tasty too, but a far cry from XXX hot.. I've got hotter annuums. We did enjoy the pepper profile of both of them, a nice contrast to our current trends of fruity hotsauce. We'll likely be going back for more of that Pure Hell though!
Thanks!

Hellfire is a great brand and Pure Hell is a real goodie! If you like green sauce, they make KILLER green sauces. Put them on your list!

The other one (broken bonus)I haven't had in many years, just a good basic sauce that's been around forever, it was marked XXX Hot back before the pepper craze.

Thanks Pookie! The yellow Sriracha is really good. I am kinda skeerd to try the Pure Hell...

Attachments

• 20220911_135218.jpg
    20220911_135218.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 89
It's medium for chiliheads really, with some Indian type spices, really robust.

Try their green sauces. They make my fave green sauces, they have reapers but are not insanely hot, they have apples and and tomatillos and you can taste them.

Back