free FREE Naga jolokia seeds w/sasbe

Don't need any seeds but just wanted to thank you for your generosity on behalf of other noobs. Also, I'm curious what's the difference between bhut jolokia and naga jolokia?

i will be interested thanks pm you address

Don't need any seeds but just wanted to thank you for your generosity on behalf of other noobs. Also, I'm curious what's the difference between bhut jolokia and naga jolokia?
there is no difference they are both the same pepper but people call it different names naga jolokia, bhut jolokia, ghost pepper, ghost, ghost chili..... there are alot of different names for the same pepper

Free seeds?
Gnarley cool.
Naga on my list for next year too.
But seriously, I would give up my spot to senior members who have helped you out.

i will be interested thanks pm you address

there is no difference they are both the same pepper but people call it different names naga jolokia, bhut jolokia, ghost pepper, ghost, ghost chili..... there are alot of different names for the same pepper

Not really the same pepper. Naga(land) is a place in India, and Jolokia just means chile/pepper. There are many different naga jolokias, some of which are not very hot and quite dissapointing. Bhut jolokia and naga morich are similar but still a bit different.
Now "Ghost pepper" can be any of the super-hot naga/bhut types. This term is often used by marketers who don't know or don't care to explain what the peppers are exactly

Not really the same pepper. Naga(land) is a place in India, and Jolokia just means chile/pepper. There are many different naga jolokias, some of which are not very hot and quite dissapointing. Bhut jolokia and naga morich are similar but still a bit different.
Now "Ghost pepper" can be any of the super-hot naga/bhut types. This term is often used by marketers who don't know or don't care to explain what the peppers are exactly
thanks i really didnt know all that

Back