free Free OP Indian Pusa Jwala seeds...ANY 5-10 members...

There's still time this year for Annuums...

I grew Indian Pusa Jwala and air dried them. These seeds are open pollinated. I took the seeds right out of these pods.

10-20 seeds per pack, 5-10 packs available...depending on postage...overseas=extra postage, and extra funds are still waiting on taxes (a month now ‍♂️). I'll send worldwide, but that'll limit the amount I can send. Meaning: fewer members.

Please post here if you're interested and pm me letting me know and an addy.
pH2Yptw.jpg

Thank you!

Sergeant Pepper said:
I wouldn’t say no to such an offer. Might be able to fine some seeds to share in exchange as well.
Awesome! Not necessary, but I won't say no, either.
Rarities, orange, caramel, peach, purple, and BBG7 crosses are all of interest.

Cant say no to anything Indian . I am in. Thanks in advance Adam.

Would you like to try another Indian pepper variety? I will send you some guntur sannam seeds.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

saiias said:
Cant say no to anything Indian . I am in. Thanks in advance Adam.

Would you like to try another Indian pepper variety? I will send you some guntur sannam seeds.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
Absolutely! Thank you! I'm always down for Indian varieties!

Im in love with everything indian as well!
I had no luck with Pusa Jwala germination so far (very old stock) and i'd like some fresh ones!
I can paypal you the shipping fee if necessary, let me know and thanks for the offer!

Fabrizio

Datil said:
Im in love with everything indian as well!
I had no luck with Pusa Jwala germination so far (very old stock) and i'd like some fresh ones!
I can paypal you the shipping fee if necessary, let me know and thanks for the offer!

Fabrizio
Awesome! I have many landraces. Here are a few...you can pick, if you want. No sense in only sending one variety to Italía.
pUsCSUY.jpg

But I have loads more.

I'm interested in anything Italia locale! Tomatoes, Peppers, Flowers...Can you help?

Back