free peppers CLOSED

do it :dance:  :onfire:

heck if tb can screw up his post and it not count :rofl:  :rofl: anyone can post non entry posts, :rofl:

the rules are simple and any posts that dont follow them will just be for fun and for all us peeps to enjoy.

lady sic and i both plan on posting some videos which wouldnt count. since we kinda hosting this thang.

so feel free to post any talent videos for the fun of it.  

currently trying to upload my vid on my backwoods internet XD.  Might be done by the time I wake up.

EDIT:
aaaaand didn't happen, looks like it froze at 6% and canceled.  I'm going to have to get a friend that lives in the city to upload it for me.  Deadline's June 22 right?  yup, I'll have it up by then.  464mb is too much for it to handle in one sitting.

Excellent original blues TB.  Husband or the wife was a great line.  Caveman also tapping my midnight metallica fix!  Props to Kalimazoop and Big Red getting us off to a great start to boot.

The first 50 seconds of Rymerpt's video remains the single best bit of video I've seen in the past few weeks though.  Simple and genuine.  And hilarious.  I've just now watched it like 20 times.  My vote is and shall remain the dancing thp comb playing red pepper shirt dude.  The best I tell ya! Best!

SmokenFire said:
Excellent original blues TB.  Husband or the wife was a great line.  Caveman also tapping my midnight metallica fix!  Props to Kalimazoop and Big Red getting us off to a great start to boot.

The first 50 seconds of Rymerpt's video remains the single best bit of video I've seen in the past few weeks though.  Simple and genuine.  And hilarious.  I've just now watched it like 20 times.  My vote is and shall remain the dancing thp comb playing red pepper shirt dude.  The best I tell ya! Best!
BLESS YOU SIR !

I had a blast and honestly have never had a fresh super before. Fingers crossed, fingers crossed.

Back