• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Free Pods to the best quote

Patience hell, I'm gonna kill something....

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Why do people say "Grow some balls" ? Balls are weak and sensitive! If you really wanna get tough, grow a vagina! Those things take a pounding!
-Betty White-

Never underestimate the importance of not giving a shit.
-Unknown-

Reactions: Tex
The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
  -Vince Lombardi

using this for years now...a fav.

Been a change of plans. The pods I had to send were put in the freezer by mistake by a family member. As everyone knows, by doing that they become mushy, and thus will not ship without spoiling. Plus I doubt anyone would want mushy pods. I don't think I can come up with a full box at the moment, so I will send a bottle of my home made hot sauce and my wicked 15 pepper powder plus some pods to the winner. I promise the winner will not be disappointed. So carry on.
Nice quotes so far.
Contest ends on the completion of Labor Day.

Hey Aaron, I may have asked you before, but do they still do the watermelon festival every year down there?

AaronTT said:
Been a change of plans. The pods I had to send were put in the freezer by mistake by a family member. As everyone knows, by doing that they become mushy, and thus will not ship without spoiling. Plus I doubt anyone would want mushy pods. I don't think I can come up with a full box at the moment, so I will send a bottle of my home made hot sauce and my wicked 15 pepper powder plus some pods to the winner. I promise the winner will not be disappointed. So carry on.
Nice quotes so far.
Contest ends on the completion of Labor Day.
Just in case anyone missed this.
Last 30 minutes left to get in your quotes, before the contest is over. A decision will be made either Tuesday, or Wednesday.

Those who write on bathroom walls roll their shit into little balls. Those that read those words of wit, eat those little balls of shit.

Here I sit broken hearted,
Tried to shit, but only farted.
Then one day I took a chance,
Tried to fart and shit my pants.

Some people come to sit and think,
others come to sit and stink.
Some people come to scratch their balls,
I just come to write on the walls.

Sorry to little to late.

Missed the deadline, but still wanted to share a couple I remembered.

Back