free free sasbe cherry bomb seeds

i have received seeds from genorous members quite a few times so im giving away cherry bomb seeds i would like to trade some but it isnt a must this pepper has just a slight to mild heat for chileheads that is. i bought these pods from the local supermarket the other day so im sure they are op . but any way here is a picture of 3 out of the 20 pods i got the seeds from this is a sasbe offer which means a self addressed envelope inside the envelope you send me for all of the noobs that dont know. Thanks Tyler

008-3.jpg

the pods are quite tasty, i picked some up several months ago and sliced them up on a sandwich - that added a really nice flavour.

the only disappointment is that the seeds are located, in a cluster, just under the stem. though easy to remove, you also remove the placenta and the main source of heat.

but, one could remove the seeds as a whole, scrap of the seeds and then replace the placenta ball back into the pepper and then stuff the remaining space with your favourite hot pepper stuffing.

i have 3 plants growing and they grow quite tall and like most annuums require little care.

the pods are quite tasty, i picked some up several months ago and sliced them up on a sandwich - that added a really nice flavour.

the only disappointment is that the seeds are located, in a cluster, just under the stem. though easy to remove, you also remove the placenta and the main source of heat.

but, one could remove the seeds as a whole, scrap of the seeds and then replace the placenta ball back into the pepper and then stuff the remaining space with your favourite hot pepper stuffing.

i have 3 plants growing and they grow quite tall and like most annuums require little care.
yeah i just took like 5 peppers and hollowed them out and scraped the seeds off and then choped up the pod with out the placenta ball and threw it in a salad it was pretty good.... about how many peppers come off of one plant cause i never grew these i just bought them and gonna grow them next year thanks Tyler

Back