free FREE SASBE for newbies.

BenVanned

Banned
You must be new. Under 25 posts or have been registered less than a month.
I will send you a SASBE with extra stamps inside so you can be ready to do another one. (The stamps are metered strips so you had better use them soon.)
I will also send you some extra seed bags.

As soon as you get some extra seeds do this same thing for someone else.

Its a guessing game.

What is my favorite type and breed of fish? You have to be specific. These fish are heavily bread. I'll give you one hint. The fish as we know them today are not found in the wild. All of its popular features are due to specific breeding.

I will be checking the thread and I will post the name of the winner! Good luck!

Well, I'm going to guess my favorite fish. In fact, I'm breading up some for dinner, Catfish is my guess.

Betta Spendens is correct. Biz however does not qualify for the offer. I suppose the first person to tell me what Fin/Tail type Betta Spendens is my favorite wins.

One guess per user.

I also forgot to mention what kind of seeds you will be getting... That is because I don't really know. Its going to be whatever I pull out of my box. They will be superhots.

I suppose this will ride until someone gets it.If you qualify and If you guess Halfmoon, post it here, and PM me your address.

Back