free free seeds, hots and super hots

OFFER CLOSED! ALL 10 SPOTS FILLED!

hi everyone its been a while since i posted on here due to no interernet,and moving. if there is anyone who didnt get seeds please let me know. i had alot of trades and moved so it was kinda hectec.. anyways i have 10 packs of seeds to give free about 5-10 seeds each. just sent a SASE, i will supply the baggies. i currently have about 50 veritys ranging from red,yellow, choco bhuts to less hot cyanne peppers. ill add a good veriaty to each.

PM and ill send you the adress!!

you will get 5-10 different types 5-10 seeds each!

free baggies also!

Great offer, Atomic! I would send a SASBE but Wayright and AjiJoe set me up for quite a long time. Next year I hope to be able to give back 10x over!

I'm intrested

Bubble or reg? What's expected return postage (as the people at the post often don't know there own regulations)
You got that right!!! They may charge "parcel" rates for a bubble envelop regardless of size! I guess that depends on who is behind the counter...

So I have to pm my questions as well when they could be answered here?

You got that right!!! They may charge "parcel" rates for a bubble envelop regardless of size! I guess that depends on who is behind the counter...

I have seen and recieved many packages flat reg mailers under 1 oz with 2 stamps that clearly were machined I did not get any "postage owed" and am thinking I'll have to start being a stick up there rectum because I know the regulations better then they do

I went 2 seperate times to my local post to mail a sase bubble and well
one time it had correct postage the kid tryied to say I owed more I said its the thickness that it's correct postage the kid insisted if it was wrong the outher person would be charged --no flex test! And this had NO KNOWLEDGE of the thickness cutout was entirely confused when I mentioned it!
The outher time I knew I had to put correct postage was for an offer here where the person here insisted that the post *will* charge the wrong rate (so what do we do? Well we pay the incorrect rate and encourage it!) well that time at the post they again went to the parcel rate so yet again I had to correct them and tell them that it's a flat only after I corrected was there a flex test!

The post should hire us seed mailers that actually know the regulations to do the counter-work because unlike them most of us ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT WE'RE DOING! --shortly after I started trading I ended up learning the regulations so that I could call them when they screwed up (which they do plenty enough times)

Wayright in this same forum tells :::

The proper way to do a SASBE

Also I go to most department stores even larger grocery stores, get the bubble wraps size::#000 ( 4in x 7in ) they cost about $.60 each I put ( 2 ) $.44 stamps ,Put it in the mail box @ the grocery store (the big blue box) and ship just about all the US..(3) stamps would for sure work..That is putting everything together the way Wayright says,For delivery and receiving seeds.

Thanx Dave

Back