free Free Seeds with SASE

I will be giving away seeds for each of the following. Just POST a REPLY on what type of seed you want. Only 1 per person. You can send SASBE if want. Since I wont be here all day the 1st 10 of each that go will be honored. I will check back tomorrow and send my address to those who responded in time.

10 x Paquillo
10 x Bishop Cap
10 x Pepperoncinio "Round Pepper"

***Special***
2 x Newbie Packs

* Note on Newbie Packs. I started a year ago growing superhots. I was given seeds by memebers of this forum when I was new. I want to give back to new users. I will give a starter pack of superhots for a newbie that has been a member on this forum for less than 3 months. This will consists of many superhots incluiding 7 pot johanah, 7 pot doulough, scorpian, the peppers listed above and some other peppers I grew this year. I can guarantee the ammount of each but it should be enough to get a newbie started.

I am in the the piquillo pepper.

Although I joined in Feb, I just started posting a couple weeks back.
2012 will be my first grow season. If I qualify for the newbie special,
that would be great. If not, I would be happy with your nice offer of the
piquillo pepper.

Thank you

I sent out Biscgolf, Trini, Perry from Seattle, FLchilehead, buck77, Smitter Q, and Kevin from Indiana.

These are what I have received so far...

Sent out jbeer32 and pepperjam today.

Will send bushwack when I get a chance to get to the post office. Sorry for the delay. This week is kinda crazy. I might not get there til Saturday.

Back