• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Free seeds

To the first 5 people who reply and have at least 100 posts I will give free seeds of three different classic varieties. By excepting these, you promise to grow these out your next season, AND share the seeds with others in the future. I will mail them out completely free. No sase needed.

Selections are:
Chocolate Brainstrain
Large Orange Thai
Bubblegum

10 seeds each

Aaron .... thanks.  I will put them in the plan.

I don't need seed, just offering kudos for sharing, Aaron! 

It's that spirit of sharing that makes THP such a great place.

Curses!  I saw you had five responses but hadn't twigged that one wasn't eligible.  I could have snuck in there and now I've missed it again.  Anyway I am in the UK so you probably wouldn't want to send them.  I'm desperate for bubblegum though; I've sown seeds from several different sources over the last 3 seasons and they either haven't germinated or they haven't grown true.  Oh well.

Mitzi said:
Curses!  I saw you had five responses but hadn't twigged that one wasn't eligible.  I could have snuck in there and now I've missed it again.  Anyway I am in the UK so you probably wouldn't want to send them.  I'm desperate for bubblegum though; I've sown seeds from several different sources over the last 3 seasons and they either haven't germinated or they haven't grown true.  Oh well.
No worries, as you are the fifth and last one. Its okay that your in the UK, as I didnt say it limited to the US. I have many friends overseas, including kind people who have sent me many seeds so no worries. Just pm me your address.

AaronTT said:
No worries, as you are the fifth and last one. Its okay that your in the UK, as I didnt say it limited to the US. I have many friends overseas, including kind people who have sent me many seeds so no worries. Just pm me your address.

Thank you!  I've sent you a PM.  I'm sure I have some Pritamin seeds and might also have Krishna Jolokia so we can trade!

Sounds great Mitzi, and thank you! Thanks for the kind words Shorerider and Cone9. I am happy to share when I can. I have given out a lot of seeds, but I have also been given a lot too. Its great when we can all share and enjoy.

I have been quite busy this week, but will be sending out the seeds on Monday.

I might be able to send out a few more packets, but will update for sure once done.

I might he able to, will get back to you soon. You do meet the minimum requirements, even though the five have been taken.
savingprivaterye said:
Hi do you have seeds for me, just returning to plant superhots. Check if im eligible :)

Sorry I missed this, great that you made the offer.  Maybe next time. Most of my seed stock was 2017-2018, so I don't feel they are reliable enough. Actually purchased seeds for the 2020 grow, which is going well. I am looking forward to a big 2020, so I would be glad to share seeds from fresh pods this year.

Mine arrived too.  Thank you! 

I'm really sorry but I haven't sent mine off to you yet - things keep getting in the way.  I have bagged them up so can hopefully post them very soon.

Back