free Free Seeds

Uncle Eckley

Extreme Member
USPS bungled the delivery of my recent order from WhiteHotPeppers.com.  The USPS website said it was delivered to my box, my box disagreed.  I waited a few days to see whether a neighbor would bring me the package, no dice.  Well, Justin at WHP is super cool, so I sent him a message.  Justin (again, super cool) told me it was no problem, he'd send out the order again, which he promptly did.  Then, a full week after USPS claimed to have delivered the seeds to me, the actual recipient left the original order in my postbox.  The replacement package was due to arrive the next day.  I sent Justin another message informing him I had the original package after all, but he declined to have me send back the replacement seeds or pay for them. Have I mentioned Justin at White Hot Peppers is super cool?

USPS managed to get me the replacement order on schedule.  So now, through the combination of USPS' mistake and the generosity of WHP, I have dupes.  Considering how I came by them, it feels right to me to give them away.  To the first member with better than 50 posts who replies to this thread I will send WHP packets of:

Peach Ghost Jami
Andy's Wicked Peach
Pink Tiger x Peach Bhut
Scotch Bonnet Cappucino x BBG7
JPGS
Andy's King BOC
SB7J JB
Naga Smooky Rainbow
Habanero Chocolate
Carbonero x BBG7
7JPN
SB7J Yellow
CGN 21500 (iso)

Uncle_Eccoli said:
USPS bungled the delivery of my recent order from WhiteHotPeppers.com.  The USPS website said it was delivered to my box, my box disagreed.  I waited a few days to see whether a neighbor would bring me the package, no dice.  Well, Justin at WHP is super cool, so I sent him a message.  Justin (again, super cool) told me it was no problem, he'd send out the order again, which he promptly did.  Then, a full week after USPS claimed to have delivered the seeds to me, the actual recipient left the original order in my postbox.  The replacement package was due to arrive the next day.  I sent Justin another message informing him I had the original package after all, but he declined to have me send back the replacement seeds or pay for them. Have I mentioned Justin at White Hot Peppers is super cool?

USPS managed to get me the replacement order on schedule.  So now, through the combination of USPS' mistake and the generosity of WHP, I have dupes.  Considering how I came by them, it feels right to me to give them away.  To the first member with better than 50 posts who replies to this thread I will send WHP packets of:

Peach Ghost Jami
Andy's Wicked Peach
Pink Tiger x Peach Bhut
Scotch Bonnet Cappucino x BBG7
JPGS
Andy's King BOC
SB7J JB
Naga Smooky Rainbow
Habanero Chocolate
Carbonero x BBG7
7JPN
SB7J Yellow
CGN 21500 (iso)

I finally hit 50 posts. If still available and if I’m worthy :) Thanks again for offering this deal to everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very cool ...I have bought seeds from WHP a couple of times now.....Justin is very generous with his seeds.....always gives much more than expected and always throws in some freebies....my best seed buying experience has been from White Hot Peppers.

Back