free Free superhot seed SASBE giveaway - 40+ seeds for first 10 replies

I haven't been able to contribute much to the site the past few weeks due to long work days, tweaking my indoor setup on weekends, holiday madness, etc. So, in the spirit of the giving season, I want to offer up some free superhot seeds I acquired from the last 2 SFRB's I purchased from THP members. All of the peppers were very tasy, and VERY hot.

The first 10 to reply will receive 40+ seeds chosen at random from the list below. Just send a SASBE to my address that I will PM you. Some are more plentiful than others, so I can't promise that you will get any certain pack, but I'll do my best to give at least 2-3 varieties to each winner. This is an ideal giveaway for new growers looking to build an essential superhot collection. Offer only for upper 48 states, sorry.

All seeds are open-pollenated

From joemamma's pods:
-Yellow Bhut Jolokia
-Trinidad Scorpion Yellow CARDI

From pepperjam's pods:
-Red Brain Strain
-Yellow Brain Strain
-Yellow 7 Pot
-Chiero Roxa

No trade necessary, just be sure to include postage and if you have them, bags. Enjoy!

If you still have some, i would love some:) new to super hots, so would love to add some new ones to try next season

Still haven't gotten SASBE's from 4 winners. If I haven't sent you a message saying that your seeds are on their way, this means you. Just letting you folks know. Once everything goes out, I'll probably have enough to send seeds to several more people.

By my count, I still haven't received mail from 4 winners. Offer closes at the end of this week. Hathron - yours came back today marked insufficient postage, will go back out tomorrow.

Back