free Free To A Good Home - Southern New England - CLOSED

I planted extra seeds to make sure I got at least one to germinate, and I had better germ rates than I thought I would. Now that they're here I don't want to just pitch 'em, but I will if I have to. Any of you folks wanna make a trip to Greenfield, MA so I can hand off my extras?My spares include 2 Maya Red Habaneros from High Mowing Seeds, 2 Jamaican Hot Chocolate Habaneros collected from pods bought at a local farmstand, a 7-pot Yellow (large) from Judy at Pepperlover.com and 2 Alphanerdz strain Douglahs I got from Trippa. He posted some really gnarly pics of pods from the donor plant this morning.Cheers all!

Yeah, I ended up with 48 plants the same way two seasons ago..... and I'm the only one in the house who will eat them. ;)

Hope you find someone to take them!

Sorry xavi... these are plants, not seeds.

I know there are people from southern New England on THP. Any of you interested?

Sorry guys, nobody seemed interested and i need the space, so I took them to a Hydroponics shop in Hadley, MA called "Here We Grow". Talked to them last Saturday, and they agreed to take them on.

Back