• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

FREE WORM JIZZ!

I am going top give away 2 litres of worm juice to a lucky member in OZ, heres how it will work.

All you have to do is state your interest in recieving the jizz! I will put the names into a hat and get a work mate to pick one out.

There is only one little catch, you MUST do a side by side test. Use worm jizz on one plant but not the other and provide pics of the progress for us to see :)

I will be accepting names for the next four hours, so entries end at 1:15pm my time! Get to it! Worm jizz will leave monday.

Yup, i can post stuff for free to oz. If ya wanna pay postage to yankyville you are more than welcome to enter!

Couldn't help myself. FREE LIQUID GOLD!

I've reconsidered though.... I'm gonna give others a go that haven't been lucky enough to get their hands on some jizz. Count me out for now (unless you need numbers or something ;)).

cool, im in. :halo:

so this is the jizz that runs out the bottom of your work farm? or is this whats left over from you and the worms last Saturday night?

Had a lot of hot weather come through here and they got a bit to dry, also think there might be some sort of mite's or something breading in there...Little red things about the size of a pin head running around the top of the soil.

so dont get rid of what i have?
Just keep adding some more food and a little bit of water when it looks a little dry?
I am up to the third level (out of three) and really didnt want to throw out what i have going in there other two tiers.
Not trying to hijack this thread, but i dont need any worm compost at the moment, as im not repotting or anything, is there anyway i can store the compost without losing the benifits?

Back