Fresh Bhut Jolikia!

vya7u0.jpg

Well it's the final haul of our fresh Bhuts and we've gotten enough for us so we will be selling off some of the extra here.
We figured $5 per fat ounce plus flat rate shipping. You can probably get up to 2-3 oz in a small flat rate (4.95). If you want a full pound It will be $4.50 an ounce so $72 plus $10 flat rate shipping.
Message me if interested.

sorry, it's JOLOKIA, cannot edit title!
63veqs.jpg

ALSO, they are limited and first come first serve...jump quick so they are nice and fresh!

Sweet deal, Im sure theres some people still looking to grab up some fresh bhuts!
I hope so, the final picks are pretty sweet....I made a killer jolokia/pinapple chutney today and topped that chicken in your rub with it...i think it was the most incinerating dish i've had in weeks!

Sounds like a nice deal!

I may pick some up so I can get some viable Jolokia seeds since I was burnt by a member that went mia after sending him sauce and a sase. :(

We still have about 3 good pounds I'd like to get out before we head out of town, we are leaving tomorrow afternoon so If anyone is interested get with me soon. I'm not sure if they'll be best for shipping when we get back next week.

We still have about 3 good pounds I'd like to get out before we head out of town, we are leaving tomorrow afternoon so If anyone is interested get with me soon. I'm not sure if they'll be best for shipping when we get back next week.

Arrived today Johnny! Thanks. Brownie has been a hit at my house! Will eat my first Bhut tomorrow. :eek:

Ben

Awesome guys, glad the bhuts and the brownies are a hit! I did sort them out before we left and there are still some more that will be nice and ripe if anyone is still interested.

for Johnny ,....to edit, click on edit original post, click on advancededitor and you can edit the original post and original title including subtitles to add updates etc.

Keep on getting the heat out!!!

Back