trade Fresh dried seeds for trade!!!!

Hi there to you all felow chilli heads out there!

I know its been a while since i have been around, but with good reasons... The main one is in the next 1 and a half mont il become a daddy for the first time :P

But now im back and i got freshly dried seeds to trade or to give away if you dont have anything to trade! So i hope you will send me some requests and trade purposals soon :)

If you are up for a trade, please send me a list of seeds you got and we will arrange everithing :) And if you are a cook and have a good home made sauce, i would love to try it too :)

The seeds i want to trade:

Jalapeno Black (a must have)

Ebony Fire (Black plant, black pods that turn to red, a beutifull ornamental chilly with great taste and heat)

Bolivian Rainbow (Beutiful plant, a must have)

Large Red Cherry ( Round cherry like pods, with a great heat level and good taste)

Purple Tiger (A surprisingly beautifull plant, with leaves and pods striped like a tigers stripes, i recomend it!)

Jindungo (A wild chilli, with realy small pods, but with great taste)

Karneval (Like bolivian rainbow but with biger pods)

Ancho San Louis (A green paprika like chilly, with low heat levels but its tasty like hell and i simply love it! A must have for cooking!)

Habanero Mustard

Royal Black (Small black pods, good taste, avarage heat)

Suave Orange Numex (A no-heat chilly from the Habanero family, I recomend it, its good, and perfect for people that dont like it hot, but want to enjoy the taste of a habanero pod)

Fish (A special pepper, a must have for everibody who like to cook and eat fish! I tried it and i will probably never eat fish again that hasnt this pepper with it! I dont know wha it is, not just the perfect heat level but the fish tastes so much better!)

And last but not least:

I dont have much of theese seeds left, so i cant give them away for nothing

Bhut jolokia, Bhut jolokia Chocolate and Bhut jolokia Lemon (the name tells you everithig)

Trinidad scorpio

It is a nice list you are offering, I am new and have nothing to offer though.
Also been wondering if I sent a SASE, how does American postage work if sent?

It is a nice list you are offering, I am new and have nothing to offer though.
Also been wondering if I sent a SASE, how does American postage work if sent?

It usualy worked fine in all countries :) I am trading all over the world and back again, and till now, no problems whatsoever... Pm me if you like something :)

Back