for-sale Fresh peppers for sale

I have what looks like about 10 small flat rate boxes worth fresh peppers that have turned color on my plants right now. What I have most are moruga scorpions,red brain strains, and yellow 7 pods. In smaller quantities I have:

Butch T scorpion
yellow brain strain
bhut jolokia
Naga morich
red fatalii
yellow fatalii
7 pod jonah
7 pod douglah
and a very few special, yellow butch T scorpions
I will be filling mixed boxes, but if you want more of a certain kind that I have more of, just ask.
The boxes are $29 each including shipping. PM me if you are interested. Tom

I have what looks like about 10 small flat rate boxes worth fresh peppers that have turned color on my plants right now. What I have most are moruga scorpions,red brain strains, and yellow 7 pods. In smaller quantities I have:

Butch T scorpion
yellow brain strain
bhut jolokia
Naga morich
red fatalii
yellow fatalii
7 pod jonah
7 pod douglah
and a very few special, yellow butch T scorpions
I will be filling mixed boxes, but if you want more of a certain kind that I have more of, just ask.
The boxes are $29 each including shipping. PM me if you are interested. Tom
Well, the Carolina Reapers are just turning color now, so for the orders that ship out next week, if you ask for one, I should at least be able to put one of these in each mixed box. The mixed boxes can still be filled the way you want, but I can put one of these Reapers in each of the next 6 boxes. By this time next week, there will probably be more turning color so more boxes can include one of these. Another aspect about these peppers is that these plants were put in another greenhouse from all the other plants, so the pepper will be filled with pure Reaper seeds. Depending on how many seeds are in a pod, and what these seeds go for right now, its almost like getting a box of fresh peppers for free along with your seeds to plant! Tom

That is definitely true. If I wasn't broke, you'd be the first to get some of my money..lol I'm sure you will have plenty of customers.

Tame The Scovies said:
Will you be having any other varieties?
If you include the reapers in my pepper list,(edit: I forgot to add that I have a few 7 pod Barrackapore) then the only new one I will have in the next 2 months is 7 pod Primos that have come from seeds sent to me by Primo.
In about 3 months I'll have:
Chocolate bhuts
Chocolate Habaneros
Peach Bhuts
Jay's Peach bhut scorpions
CARDI yellow scorpions
At least I am producing fresh peppers 12 months a year, so in November when most people are cutting down their gardens, I'm producing the most amount of fresh peppers in the year. So even if these others aren't ready until September, that still gives me 4 months this year for pepper production. In Jan. and Feb. etc. the average quality in size goes down quite a bit compared to the size the peppers are right now, but since I am selling them in boxes, you get more peppers, just smaller. Around April, they start getting good size again, but at least I DO have them all year and I know there are plenty of people who just HAVE to have some fresh peppers in the winter. Tom

Back