auction Fresh Peppers - Starting Bid $1 + Shipping **Closed**

Thanks El Jardinero! Paypal OK?

Also, I want some RIGHT NOW (or soon anyway !!) I had a horrible growing season and I need some semi-instant satisfaction. Plus if they get here soon enough, theres a family get together in Sequoia, I would like to burn some ears off the really spice hardened ones!

Thanks El Jardinero! Paypal OK?

Also, I want some RIGHT NOW (or soon anyway !!) I had a horrible growing season and I need some semi-instant satisfaction. Plus if they get here soon enough, theres a family get together in Sequoia, I would like to burn some ears off the really spice hardened ones!

Paypal is perfect. Sen you a PM.
I will drop in mail priority ... PM me your address.

Thank you again to everyone!
Chile_Freak ... you're cool for letting Martian have it. Send me SASBE and I'll send you a couple pods to hold you over while your pods grow. If you'd like that is.

Yes Chile_Freak! I was actually directing the last part of that comment to you, not tellin' El Jard to hurry! I'm certain I could get the seeds for cheaper, but it all worked out. Next season, I'll trade you some!

Yes Chile_Freak! I was actually directing the last part of that comment to you, not tellin' El Jard to hurry! I'm certain I could get the seeds for cheaper, but it all worked out. Next season, I'll trade you some!

no worries I have both of them growing, they will just be a bit longer now, the choc bhuts I grew last year and loved, the scorps im growing for the first time this year

Back