for-sale Fresh pods Brain Strain and Butch T for sale

Congrats Cliff! I got called away to work, but my limit was only going to be $175. You would have won anyway. Enjoy!!!
I went out to dinner with my wife at 3 pm Eastern time. I figured if I lost, it was to a great competitor. PM me your address and I'll send you some seeds.
Later, my chile addict friend.
Cliff

I went out to dinner with my wife at 3 pm Eastern time. I figured if I lost, it was to a great competitor. PM me your address and I'll send you some seeds.
Later, my chile addict friend.
Cliff

My boss had a presentation in front of 200-300 people. She was having problems with her laptop. I had to go put out the fire. I got so involved that I totally lost track of time. I'm sure we'll be battling it out again soon. :). It was great fun. Cheers!

Regards,
Edward

thats all what counts fun..
now the next fun will be over the yellow Brain strain so guys start saving from now.. for next summer

Nice, i would of taken a couple of those seeds if knew when i order. But cant wait, i got my new pots for them

And congrats, on the great sale. i hope to have something like that myself next year also.

I guess I know what I'll be planting in 2012. I think most of my 5 acre property will be growing Brain Strains.
Thanks to Pepperlover for starting this auction and Edgie for making it interesting. I have a problem when I want something - I go all out to get it. My chile budget is crushed for this year. If I have success in my grow, I will be auctioning off POUNDS next year.

In the interim, I will be making hot sauce and powder out of these beauties.

Thanks again!

:fire:

I guess I know what I'll be planting in 2012. I think most of my 5 acre property will be growing Brain Strains.
Thanks to Pepperlover for starting this auction and Edgie for making it interesting. I have a problem when I want something - I go all out to get it. My chile budget is crushed for this year. If I have success in my grow, I will be auctioning off POUNDS next year.

In the interim, I will be making hot sauce and powder out of these beauties.

Thanks again!

:fire:

5 acres, fuck, i got .15 acres and wish I had more. Your so lucky.

I'll be growing the yellows to pepper lover, gotta give ya some competition :) all organic, indoors, hand pollination. The grow show is on!!!

The pods arrived. They are HUGE. I will allow them to finish ripening. Once ripe, I will deseed and make hot sauce as well as dry some.

Thanks again to Pepperlover and Edgie!

It was fun.

Right now this thread is close to 1900 views. Wow.

:clap:

Back