trade Fresh pods to trade

Picked a few pods today (I sure am gonna miss summer :( ). If anyone has something interesting to trade I can ship Monday morning. The pods are Yellow 7 pods, Fatali, Jamaican Hot chocolate, Big Sun hab, and some smallish Bhut Jolokia pods.
My wish list for seeds includes Harold's St Bart, any 7 pot, a large podded pubescens, and any scorpion strain if someone wants to trade seed for pods. I am open to any thing if you want to trade.
If no takers by 5:30 am central time Monday morning they will go into the freezer.
Here's today's haul:
DSCN0025.jpg

Picked a few pods today (I sure am gonna miss summer :( ). If anyone has something interesting to trade I can ship Monday morning. The pods are Yellow 7 pods, Fatali, Jamaican Hot chocolate, Big Sun hab, and some smallish Bhut Jolokia pods.
My wish list for seeds includes Harold's St Bart, any 7 pot, a large podded pubescens, and any scorpion strain if someone wants to trade seed for pods. I am open to any thing if you want to trade.
If no takers by 5:30 am central time Monday morning they will go into the freezer.
Here's today's haul:
DSCN0025.jpg
I might be able to send you some Douglah (Chocolate 7 pod)seeds for yellow 7 pods or Jamaican Hot Chocolate

Back