Fresh Pods

Hey all! I looked over the forum rules but didn't see anything about it so I'll just ask and hope I don't recieve any kind of beat-down. Does anyone on here ever trade or sell fresh pepper pods to others that want to try them or that have friends that think they know what a hot pepper is? I am dying to try a fatali (don't know why exactly) as I have only been able to get the common hot peppers and 1 bhut jolokia. The bhut (sad to report) kicked my arse but I'd eventually like a rematch. Or if anyone in the Missouri area can direct me to a potential place where I can find the more exotic peppers it would be greatly appreciated. I've got alot of seeds, but I'd like to burn with some of the peppers to know what I would like to flood my garden with next growing season. Thanks alot everyone.

JohnJBurfurkle said:
Hey all! I looked over the forum rules but didn't see anything about it so I'll just ask and hope I don't recieve any kind of beat-down. Does anyone on here ever trade or sell fresh pepper pods to others that want to try them or that have friends that think they know what a hot pepper is? I am dying to try a fatali (don't know why exactly) as I have only been able to get the common hot peppers and 1 bhut jolokia. The bhut (sad to report) kicked my arse but I'd eventually like a rematch. Or if anyone in the Missouri area can direct me to a potential place where I can find the more exotic peppers it would be greatly appreciated. I've got alot of seeds, but I'd like to burn with some of the peppers to know what I would like to flood my garden with next growing season. Thanks alot everyone.

While I'll save the beat down for after school, I'll tell you that people here have been known to send each other frsh pods via next day mail.

One thing you can do is get some dehydrated pods sent to you. All you have to do is throw them in warm to boiling water for about 10 minutes, pull them out, let cool, and vola, almost like new.

See you in the playground after school! :lol:

I'm sure someone here may have a few pods they can trade. But if you don't find any volunteers, you can always check out This web site. They sell both live plants and fresh pods.

Pepperfreak said:
But if you don't find any volunteers, you can always check out This web site. They sell both live plants and fresh pods.

They are closed for the season, with everything being sold out on pods and plants. I really believe you have to catch thier fresh pods and preorder them cause they were sold out at the begining of Sept.

Send a PM or an email to BrianS. He lives in southern MO and had one heck of a garden this year and he's one of the friendliest guys you would ever meet. Tell him Patrick sent you.

Back