Fresh Pods

hi guys as we all know frost is being trying to hit hard for the last two weeks, some of you guys already got striked buy the frost . that leavs us with no fresh pods .... so i went and picked all what i could befor the forst gets here too. i harvested Red Bhut jolokia. Chocoltae bhut joloia and red trinidad scorpions.

i will send you a box of any variety or mixed as u want. if you buying one box you will pay $20 if you buy 2 or more you will pay $15 that includs shipping and handling

RED Bhut Jolokia
hpim2732.jpg

Red Trinidad Scorpion
hpim2735p.jpg

only one box of the yellow 7pod
hpim2721k.jpg

send me PM with address please

for anyone looking for fresh pods i can attest to the fact that judy's pods are A+ quality - you won't find anything any better than these.

Hi Judy,
If you have any left I would love some chocolate bhuts, I have only tried the choc bhut in powder form and would love to try a fresh one. So if available I will take box of choc bhut and one of the yellow 7.
Thank you, Ryan.

Judy's scorpions are in my Top 3 for flavor... out of the 35 or so I have tried. They are awesome.
your right its very good teasting pepper not just heat it feels like this one should only be used as fresh due to the good crunchy sweet vige flavor it has i love it on pizza

Hi Judy I tried to send a pm but it would not go. I would like a variety box but solo is also ok with me. Any of those.

Thanks Mike

If I'm to late that is ok. Thanks for the offer!

Back