for-sale Fresh Supers For Sale - Mixed Boxes

Next week is going to be a monster...I have a couple plants that have branches stretched to the ground with ripe pods.

Also...I will not be sending anymore caribbean reds, or red savinas unless you ask for them specifically. The savinas are seriously lacking heat, and the caribbeans are about to get a serious haircut due to mold and aphids.

Everything else is rockin!

PS: If I sent you peppers...please let me know here, or in a PM that they arrived, and you are happy with them.

Nice harvest this weekend...but I plan on doing a lot of dehydrating...so if you want a box or two, let me know asap.

peppers arrived, havent had time to get to try them, today i have plans to make some salsas and should be able to try them all
thanks

What do you have available?

I have everything mentioned in the ad title ready to go. I'm still in the process of drying and powdering last weekend's haul...but I could easily pick you a fresh box tomorrow. With priority shipping...it should get there by Saturday. I do have enough yellow fatalii's to make the cut now. I can include yellow fatalii, jamaican yellow, congo black, naga morich, red 7-pot, morouga scorpion, and black naga. PM me tonight if you want me to get it out in the morning. I would prefer to wait til next week...as not to run the risk of the box sitting in a truck or warehouse all day Sunday.

Thanks!

Next week is good. Agreed about Sunday. I'm thinking fatalii, jamaican yellow, congo black, moruga, and black naga. Already have some naga morich and red 7's in the freezer.

Thanks.

Back