for-sale Fresh Supers For Sale - Mixed Boxes

Just received a mix box of amazing pods from LB. He was a pleasure to work with and these peppers are beautiful! Thanks so much for everything!

pepper1.JPG

No problem guys...looks like the peppers aren't getting stressed too bad in their little box there.

For next week...I should have 4-6 boxes available. I've got at least a hundred morich that are ripe...and my black naga is starting to crank out ripened pods...and the congos...I'll pull about 50 off one plant this weekend. Red Savina is still sluggish...but if you want Caribbean Red Habaneros...I have hundreds of them.

We had a really hot week last week...then cooled off to a frigid 100 degrees...then got RAIN...so the game is on. My Trinidad varieties (Morouga and 7-pot) are producing tons of pods...but last week's heat spell sun-scalded half of them...so I'll be cutting out the affected areas, and making powders...that is...if my new dehydrator shows up when it should.

Also...I got my first yellow fatalii plucked today...so it's just a matter of time!

Hey lunch let me know when i can get another box from you i am looking for more of the fatalii's. but will get a good mix of the others,
Thanks again for being such a stand up and trustworthy guy.

LOL...I'm making up some boxes tonight...serious sun-scald issues happnin' over here...and I don't want to sent pods with imperfections...as minimal as scald is. I may only let a few boxes go this week...the rest are getting puree'd. I made a double-naga puree...black and morich. So hot, I called my mama...and slapped her through the phone.

*I'm kiddin' mama...

Got 3 ready now for shipping on Monday or Tuesday. I overstuffed the boxes a bit to include a couple pods per box that have tiny sun-scald spots...smaller than a tic-tac. The peppers are fine...it just bleaches and dries out a little spot on them. I figured I'd add them in extra for those who can use them anyway. If you want, I can pull those "free" ones out.

mixedboxes.jpg

I didn't get to giving feedback here... LB brought the heat. Those peppers were good and hot. Most impressive, was the non-super red jalapenos. Dang did they bite back too! I saved the seeds for next year's grow out! LB is a great guy and his peppers rocked!

To 3/5: Here is a Cleveland Quote: "Wait. Wait! Wait!! OHHHH!!! And boom goes the dynamite."
[background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]
[/background]​

Thanks...and I still have 2 boxes left...and the slightly cooler temps (only got to 101 all week) have cranked out MORE!

Closed for this week...although I'm bursting over here, and could easily make another 2-3 boxes for tomorrow shipping. I'll probably hold off til next week.

HPGA...I doubt I'll be able to do that again, but will let you know if I can at some point. I had some specific orders that left me with a box full of just morougas...kinda worked out lucky on that one.

P-Joe...you shipped out a few minutes ago. You get to be the first to try the Jamaican Yellows. I have 15 plants of JY's...and I may actually be able to eat them that fast...lol. They are TASTY! Heat is about 80-100k SHU...so not that hot...just enough to remind you, lol.

Back