vendor Fresh supper hot's in the UK

Really would like to try a range of super hots but there seems to be a lack of vendors on this side of the Atlantic. The best super hot for purchase are naga's.

I did managed to purchase some trinidad Scorpions but they where a limited supply - guess I got lucky.

I only have limited space to grow crops so before growing I like to try the chillies to see if I like them.
Does anybody know of reliable UK sellers or sellers to UK?

Thanks guys.

I've looked at the website & Facebook for kernow chillies but there doesn't seem to be any information on what is being grown for sale and how to go about purchasing, I will try and inbox via Facebook and go from there :)
NorwegianChili said:
I might sell you some later in September. Shipping from Norway to the UK is about 2 days
Hi, thank you :-)

I would be must interested should you decide you want to.

Is it tough growing super hots in Norway with its cold snowy climate?

Sorry Norwegian, I thought I had already replied... I know I typed it using my mobile.

It must difficult getting them going and ripening them off, with the early cold, and winter snows that last into March.

In Oslo autum comes by around march. The sunlight is also up for longer. In dec-may they are under lights, then starting too set them out. I keep them out in a greenhouse until october, then let some go and overwinter some. Its doable, but only with a greenhouse... I would love hotter climates tho, go figure 

wahlee76 said:
http://shop.westlandpeppers.com/winkel/

These sell international, I believe

I've saved for possible future shopping. :)
NorwegianChili said:
In Oslo autum comes by around march. The sunlight is also up for longer. In dec-may they are under lights, then starting too set them out. I keep them out in a greenhouse until october, then let some go and overwinter some. Its doable, but only with a greenhouse... I would love hotter climates tho, go figure 

that sounds a little similar to my situation. I start them off in late January and then keep them in the conservatory, though  during February & march i might bring them into house on cold day's. Come April i try to move them to my outdoor grow house but still bring them indoors over night in case of frost. Autumn is the same - October is normally the month i bring them indoors.
Found a seller located in Portugal that sells 'Trinidad Moruga Scorpions' and Bhuts.

I only have access to her Ebay Shop.

http://stores.ebay.nl/O-Quintal/Fresh-peppers-/_i.html?_fsub=585368519&_sid=69676649&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

I've just ordered 25g fresh Moruga.. i shall see how it goes and report back in due time :)

scotchnaga85 said:

I've saved for possible future shopping. :)

that sounds a little similar to my situation. I start them off in late January and then keep them in the conservatory, though  during February & march i might bring them into house on cold day's. Come April i try to move them to my outdoor grow house but still bring them indoors over night in case of frost. Autumn is the same - October is normally the month i bring them indoors.

Found a seller located in Portugal that sells 'Trinidad Moruga Scorpions' and Bhuts.

I only have access to her Ebay Shop.

http://stores.ebay.nl/O-Quintal/Fresh-peppers-/_i.html?_fsub=585368519&_sid=69676649&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

I've just ordered 25g fresh Moruga.. i shall see how it goes and report back in due time :)
Ive just sent this seller a message. Im in Portugal so this is right up my alley. Thanks alot for the find!!!! I'll let you know how it goes. They should arrive within a day or 2 if all goes according to plan

Kaiser said:
Ive just sent this seller a message. Im in Portugal so this is right up my alley. Thanks alot for the find!!!! I'll let you know how it goes. They should arrive within a day or 2 if all goes according to plan
Please do :)

Mine was posted Monday and arrived at heathrow early morning Thursday... No tracking updates since though.
I'm hoping it was processed yesterday and sent out to local post office today - if that's the case I should receive them tomorrow morning :-)

(I'm being optimistic)

Back