FRESH TRINIDAD SCORPION 4oz/112g Only! $15. SOLD OUT FAST! Thx

WE ARE INTRODUCING TEXAS GROWN FRESH PEPPERS

TRINIDAD SCORPION YELLOW CARDI 1/4LB ONLY $15.

SOLD OUT THANKS

$15 for 1/4 lbs = 112grams = 4oz + $6 USPS Shipping makes Your LOW! TOTAL COST DELVERED $21.

YOU CAN BUY THEM YOURSELF BY FOLLOWING THE LINK BELOW.
HURRY! QUANTITIES ARE LIMITED

PRICES ARE THE SAME FOR ALL THE BELOW FRESH PEPPERS DELIVERED ANYWHERE IN THE USA BY USPS:

Trinidad 7 Pot Brain Strain Red
Trinidad Scorpion Yellow CARDI
7 Pot Douglah
Trinidad Congo
Bhut Jolokia Red
Bhut Jolokia Yellow
Chocolate Habanero

$15 for 1/4 lbs = 112grams = 4oz + $6 USPS Shipping makes Your LOW! TOTAL COST DELVERED $21.
$28 for 1/2 lbs = 224grams = 8oz + $6 USPS Shipping makes Your LOW! TOTAL COST DELVERED $34.
$45 for 1lbs = 448grams = 16oz + $12 USPS Shipping makes Your LOW! TOTAL COST DELVERED $57.
$85 for 1kilo = 1000grams = 2.2lbs = 35.2oz + $12 USPS Shipping makes Your LOW! TOTAL COST DELVERED $97.

NEVER MIND PAYING $20 for 1/2 AN OUNCE OR EVEN ONE OUNCE FOR $20 WHEN WE GIVE YOU YOUR CHOICE FOR ONLY $15 and you get 4 TIMES AS MUCH HOT PEPPER PRODUCTS

If you want some of these Fresh Peppers Contact trinidadscorpion@kmoose.com
You must be able to Pay by PayPal. All Orders are Shipped from Texas, USA.

THESE ARE FRESH PEPPERS SO ITS FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.. GET YOUR ORDER IN TODAY!

"There is Nothing Better Than a Texas Pepper"

See Our Ad in the MarketPlace Classifieds

So has anyone purchased peppers from this guy or this add yet? I placed an order a couple hours ago so fingers crossed and I hope they show. Should I be worried?

YOUR ORDER LEAVES TOMORROW OR MONDAY BY USPS HOTJOHN from Deep in the Heart of Texas.

ARMAC IF YOUR A GROWER.. YOU GOT FRESH PEPPERS FOR ME TO SELL?? GLADLY HELP YOU OUT TO.

So has anyone purchased peppers from this guy or this add yet? I placed an order a couple hours ago so fingers crossed and I hope they show. Should I be worried?

005_zps56021679.jpg

006_zpsa18cbc17.jpg

Got my peppers. wow that was fast. I ordered Friday or Saturday. In my mailbox Monday afternoon. Few of the peppers are small but they are as discribed. Nice package. thanks bro

Topic CLEANED.

You guys KNOW better. If you have a heads up about a sale report it and the mods will take care of it. But the instigating crap is going to stop or you will be banned. The baited questions about growers and farms and Texas and peppers in pics, this is not your sale! You know something? Report it. Quit instigating and causing fights.

NO MORE DISCUSSION HERE.

Bubblegum may be unstable. Noted for buyers. Buyer beware. Ask and do your research.

Back