labels FROG DOG LABEL

I have many color combos i am working but this was the first idea to come about.....colors that pop....a dog that resembles a frog....and simple. 
still working a border into it and a few other things, will keep updates coming. :dance:

the logo was posted below by a fellow THP member because i guess when i tried it didn't work

Respectfully, I don't think LDHS is worrying about you, me, or anyone else out there. He has a great product and sells his ass off.

My advice... Consume the advice you get in an online forum with a grain of salt. It is one persons opinion and you are not obligated to take that advice. So when people come in asking for advice and rebut every piece of feedback it makes the person providing free advice be like F that guy. My 2 cents.

I think a good portion of the difficulty herein is that it's text on a page - you can't hear anyone's vocal inflection - so you can't always be sure that someone is cheerily accepting of your advice or if they are snarkily telling you 'ya whatever, contempt on your feedback'.   There are a good deal of entrepreneurs around these parts, and by definition entrepreneurs are fiercely independent and strong willed.  Sheet, they have to be in order to launch a business and then refuse to fail for however long it takes to get off the ground!  :)

I've misinterpreted plenty in my time on the interwebz, some of it here too.  IMO this is likely more a case of misinterpretation than Frog Dog refuting all feedback with contempt, or at least it reads as such to me.  If I'm wrong then tell me go have a coke and a smile and stfu.  

If I'd of posted my salsa label here I bet someone would of seen the period on the label where it should of been a comma some time in the last 18 years I've been using renditions of that label!  :lol:

I could get with Frog Dog as a company name, it rhymes, it can work. 

I guess I haven't seen enough of Frog Dog's post to be able to interpret the inflections and personality of the Smilies.  Just saying "thanks for sharing your opinion/insight/suggestions..." is all that's needed.  Take It or Leave It....it's OPINIONS..and we all know about that...everyone has one...etcetcetc...  ;)  do with it what you will. 

Best Wishes!
SL

Back