• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Frost Tonight

from what the weather patterns look like down here now, our normal summer weather pattern is building..a stationary high pressure ridge is building over central/north texas and that is going to push all the lows and fronts north, up and over this high pressure ridge...high Saturday and Sunday 97F (36C), lows in the mid to high 70s (21C)

maybe things will settle out...I don't mind the hot weather...no sense to, nothing I can do about it...I chose to live here...you just learn to plan your activities in the morning and about noon start looking for air conditioning...

dudes, global warming doesn't really make things that much warmer, just more unstable. the avg temp has only risen one degree, we were close to breaking snowfall records this past winter and i'm sure we'll have even more thunderstorms this year than we did last year...global warming will actually bring on an ice age...

every time i went on a trip for the last month and a half something went wrong with my plants, so i just said 'sink or swim little guys!' and dumped them outside in their big boy pots last weekend. the only one i've lost (chocolate hab, sorry AJ! i didn't do right by your baby...) i lost while he was still inside.

Just covered my plants that I had just put into the ground yesturday and th eday before. Supposed to get down to 42 degres which wouldn't be a problem bet there's a frost warning. So things are covered with newspaper and cut up milk containers.

Back