for-sale Full Indoor Setup FOR SALE (Eastern NC)

Whats up all? I know I have been AWOL for a season or so, but life happened...LOL. It looks like I will be moving a couple times over the next four or five years, and growing would be super difficult. Instead, I am going to offer up my setup to any growers that may be looking to upgrade and would actually use it.

There are a ton of pictures on my previous grow logs, but ill sum up what I have. Off the bat, it would be much to expensive to ship, so this offer is limited to anyone in the area who would want to pick it up.

I have a 5X5X7 Lighthouse Hydro grow tent
2 4x6 HYDROFARM HO T5s with bulbs
1 600w ReVOLT dimmable MH/HPS Ballast, with shield and bulbs.

I will also throw in a ton of extras such as an inline fan, a couple temp controlled plugs, some heat mats, a bag of promix, a ton of micro nutrients, a bag of happy frog, space heater, hanging chains, industrial power strip, timers, plastics, etc. as well as a nice spread of seeds.

$450 for the whole lot. Yes, thats pretty low and no, nothing is wrong with the equipment. Im moving, dont want to move it, and since we are in the early part of the planting season I figured I would try to get it to someone who would use it. And before you ask, I am in Jacksonville, NC, so you'd need to make the trip.

If you are interested, please PM and we can talk specifics.
(Shelves not included)

Back