• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Funny pic of the day. Anyone?

true_love_motivational_poster.jpg

XMA11251688679.jpg

Real pic i've taken yesterday (here blue stripes means paid parking place and that sign is no parking here, not to mention the gate...):

ibm57W5CQzdkbY.jpg

Welcome to Italy!

Rocketman-
Been there done that.

We were the last car let over the pass going from colorado to utah.
Had Captn. Beefheart cranked up on the 8 track.
Heavy thick snow,you could see 15 ft . in front Max.
Out of the white a Semi going insanely fast (uphill on ice) pops into view.
We saw no head on BUT KNEW WE WOULD GET HIT BY THE TRAILER.
We,the driver and me both looked back to see if the truck was  going to nail us or just clip us.
I swear it missed us by 3 inches max.

Spotlight Kid saved us. lol

But then ,on the same trip we got hassled by the NY cops/state troopers on friday the 13th listening to yes-close to the edge.
Cost me $350 and 8 hrs time.
If I hid my travelers checks we would have been let go.
Once the cop saw I had $ he invented stuff we could be charged with.
The driver was moving from ny to az.
He had an empty bottle collection of rare booze bottles (empty for years).
We were charged with open containers...

My buck knife was on my belt-hidden weapon...

Funny thing is,I had a friend who was a federal deputy check out my record since.I have no criminal record.

I know several guys who get night site headsets that like driving on roads at night at high speeds with lights out.
They get drunk then go spotlighting.
Must be the Banjo / bluegrass music protecting them. lol

How explicit can these pictures be? Someone tried to contact one of my friends over a webcam for inappropriate monetary gains, and he trolled them quite well. No images, just screenshots of a skype instant messenger with some pretty choice words in it. He thinks it's a computer program because most people would have given up by then.

Wasn't quite specific about it, but it doesn't say anything about just the words, so...

and flickr is a bitch. Posting them once I finally switch to imgur. In the meantime, the one my other friend ran into that I had in my status briefly.
HTPfi10.png

I think it's trying to tell him something.

Back