• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Funny pictures

I'm sure everyone's got lots of funny pics to share.

This is a tomato giving birth, or taking a poop(from my garden)

aug8002ng1.jpg

This one speaks for itself (someone e-mailed me this one)

Dude, those're some smashing pumpkins!

Hmmmm..... Smashing Pumpkins, you say...

pumpkinlight.jpg

Probably not mentioned this... I was the world's biggest pumpkins fan for about 10 years from 1990 - 2000. Saw them once at Wolverhampton Civic Hall, a teeny tiny venue here in the UK during the Siamese Dream tour, just before they took off, and they were absolutely mind blowing. I was with a big group of good friends, and it was simply the most beautiful thing ever. They were good fun too.

Then I saw their penultimate UK gig at the NEC. It sucked. No audience interaction, most good songs reduced to scrappy accoustic versions, huge venue. Was bitterly disappointed for a band that I loved so much. I mean, I have nothing against accoustic sets, when I saw Counting Crows a wee bit before the Pumpkins NEC gig, at the same venue, they did a lot of acoustic, and it rocked. But they're good like that (and we were treated to Angels Of THe Silences both acoustic AND electric, which ruled). And to think I used to despise CC as lite pop rubbish, till I heard August and Everything After.

Last time I went to San Fransisco, a good friend drove me to the corner of Virginia and La Loma. That was cool. She met Duritz at a party before that, and didn't know who he was. In retrospect, the conversation was apparently quite amusing as the band came up :think:

Ah, me: Memories. Who else was good: L7 rocked. That was shortly after Kurt did for himself. Prodigy were great. Sonic Youth with Pavement supporting were outstanding. Happy times.

*sigh*

LOL! Too Funny!
Here's them in the dark
pumpkindark.jpg

The idea is that the one fell down the steps, bashing his head open, and the spectators at the top are shocked and sickened...

Back