• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

misc Fused leaves

Thought I'd share a pic of this neat leaf I found on my Poblano plant. It looks like two leaves fused together! Perhaps fascination of some kind?
20231029_094705.jpg

Attachments

• 20231029_094636.jpg
    20231029_094636.jpg
    235.6 KB · Views: 61
Not rare in my experience, but not so common that every pepper plant has it. I've had a plant with a ménage à trois leaf once, but I can't find the photo anymore 🙄

Not rare in my experience, but not so common that every pepper plant has it. I've had a plant with a ménage à trois leaf once, but I can't find the photo anymore 🙄
Oh! I had no idea, this is the first pepper plant I've seen with a fused leaf. I've only been growing them for a few years though, so maybe only 50-60 pepper plants in my lifetime.

Well sorry for the uninteresting thread folks 😅

Last edited:
I kinda like it, it would be awesome to get a plant with plenty of those. I've had one with a different kind of fused leaves, it looked like one was growing from the middle of the second one and in a different angle. Or, better explanation, like you'd touch their halves from the back and fused together. Triangular shape.
I tried to find it and took a picture but it seems like I lost it ;<

Oh! I had no idea, this is the first pepper plant I've seen with a fused leaf. I've only been growing them for a few years though, so maybe only 50-60 pepper plants in my lifetime.

Well sorry for the uninteresting thread folks 😅
Hmpppf! I feel kind of neglected here, cos I had a good 30-odd plants on the go this year, and not a single fused leaf amongst them 😠. Plenty of half-munched ones though 😜.

Back