• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Gaby Has Guts!

Naga Jolokia Addict said:
Why all men are jelous of their women? (especially if they are with guts?"

Justin, you need to make a vid of your own. Teach Gabby to take a video and then we will decide.
Gabby is loved not because she is "easy on the eyes" as you wrote.
She is full of spirit to do something that men think that only they can do.
We have US version of Anindita in Gabby and Aussie version in Mel.

NJA

Jealous is a strong word NJA, i reckon you should think about your wording a little bit more. No offence brother.

As for the other stuff you said i fully agree, as long as we respect each other these kind of reviews will be a hoot!

Disclaimer: am drunk and thinking about naked women,,, :D

Novacastrian said:
Jealous is a strong word NJA, i reckon you should think about your wording a little bit more. No offence brother.

As for the other stuff you said i fully agree, as long as we respect each other these kind of reviews will be a hoot!

Disclaimer: am drunk and thinking about naked women,,, :D

Nova,

It was plain leg pulling and was written in Jest.
Justin is a friend and I believe will have no qualms .

Take it easy my friend.
Go in peace.

NJA

Naga Jolokia Addict said:
Nova,

It was plain leg pulling and was written in Jest.
Justin is a friend and I believe will have no qualms .

Take it easy my friend.
Go in peace.

NJA

You broke my heart NJA.. HAHAHA
I'm a guy, and trust me I rather watch Gaby any day then myself.
Plus I also signed the petitionx LoL

Justinero said:
You broke my heart NJA.. HAHAHA
I'm a guy, and trust me I rather watch Gaby any day then myself.
Plus I also signed the petitionx LoL

Atta boy!!
I free sample of my Dead Mouth Sauce Mach 7 goes to you when I make my next batch.
Just PM me the address.

NJA

Justin.

Next week My Mach 7 sauce in new Avatar is on your way .
This is not only for heat but for overall taste and flavor .
Gabby is for Heat and Justin for Taste (hehehehe Justin this is because of your taste in choosing a Hot Girl as your partner).
So Gabby will review the heat part and you would be doing the Taste part.

PM me your address please.

NJA

Great job guys! I haven't had the chance to try Lemon Bhut yet and by the way you guys went i am in for a surprise :) I can totally understand the pain in the gut too as that's where it hits me the worst, i swear i can handle any mouth heat but my belly lets me down.

Who was old mate that was siting next to Gaby? You should get him in on the action too and burn his ass1 :hell:
Good to see you there taking the dive with Gaby too Justin, even though you made her go first! :lol:

Keep them coming!

Hey Justinero and Gaby,

Ok the "VIRGIN HEAT" (a variation og MACH 7) sauce is packed and ready to be shipped tomorrow.

After seeing the latest video , I can only tell you one thing.

You guys are in for a totally different experience and a big surprise.

Let me not tell you more.

You just experience and enjoy.

NJA

Awesome work there. Gaby definitely has some tolerance. And you went the distance. You can only get better. That knucklehead brother deserves a burn next time :)

Awesome work there. Gaby definitely has some tolerance. And you went the distance. You can only get better. That knucklehead brother deserves a burn next time :)
Yeah he's a knucklehead but a funny one. Gaby does have a good tolerance,I want to be able to eat a hole one with no problems,hahaha going to be a while.
Thanks so much for sending the yellow bhuts to us.
Justin

Yeah he's a knucklehead but a funny one. Gaby does have a good tolerance,I want to be able to eat a hole one with no problems,hahaha going to be a while.
Thanks so much for sending the yellow bhuts to us.
Justin

Justinero,

You had me in splits with your "hole one"

Back