• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

seeds Galapagoense seed germination help..

Hello everyone I heard from different people that it is very hard germinating galapagoense seeds I just wanted to know if it the same as germinating super hot seeds or different .. Also any suggestions will come in much help thank you ..

Shouldn't have a probelm germinating C. Galapas, fresh seeds do better than older ones...

just use the same setup you would use for any other seeds as C. Chinense or annuum... consistent temp and moisture is the key...

If all goes right you'll have a seedling like i do... best of luck Jerrymart..
IMAG0520_zpsa887ada2.jpg

Portuge... Thanks for your help I will try the same set up as for my super hots .. Thanks
Portuge said:
Shouldn't have a probelm germinating C. Galapas, fresh seeds do better than older ones...
just use the same setup you would use for any other seeds as C. Chinense or annuum... consistent temp and moisture is the key...
If all goes right you'll have a seedling like i do... best of luck Jerrymart..
IMAG0520_zpsa887ada2.jpg
Very nice plant ... We're did you get the seeds from ?

I received my seeds from a member here, that grew em this year... Whered you get the seeds that you have right now?

Portuge said:
I received my seeds from a member here, that grew em this year... Whered you get the seeds that you have right now?
One pack of seeds I got from semillas.com and today I order a pack from pepper lover.com ... Do you have any extra seeds you will like to trade I te Galapago?

jerrymart said:
One pack of seeds I got from semillas.com and today I order a pack from pepper lover.com ... Do you have any extra seeds you will like to trade I te Galapago?
I to ordered a pack from Semillas and currently they are in the germ tray... Still waiting on em to poke their heads out and say hello....
I sown em on 9/17 and still nothing... But it has been said to give em up to a month possibly longer..

Portuge said:
I to ordered a pack from Semillas and currently they are in the germ tray... Still waiting on em to poke their heads out and say hello....
I sown em on 9/17 and still nothing... But it has been said to give em up to a month possibly longer..
Wow that's long .. Lol .. How long did the seedling you have in the picture take to pop out from the soil ?

jerrymart said:
Wow that's long .. Lol .. How long did the seedling you have in the picture take to pop out from the soil ?
i want to say around ten days i think... I know the other ones i received are taking longer to germinate... but i will play the waiting game and see how long they take..

Portuge said:
i want to say around ten days i think... I know the other ones i received are taking longer to germinate... but i will play the waiting game and see how long they take..
Ten days was fast .. Yeah broo waiting will pay off at the end ... Thanks for the info broo .

it took me around 5 months and 25 seeds to get two sprouts give them longer than a month. I found varying the temps and moisture level work with wilds

Nightshade said:
it took me around 5 months and 25 seeds to get two sprouts give them longer than a month. I found varying the temps and moisture level work with wilds
Sounds good thank you ...

Back