• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

hobbies Gaming site

I would really like to get the new Call of Duty game for my PC and found this site and was wondering if anyone has bought off of them before and if they were good to deal with. Please share your experiences good and or bad.

Pepperfreak said:
So....guess no one has tried the above site before?.?....Soon I will be chartering into unknown waters. :lol:

Nope, but why not just buy it from Walmart, Target, Best Buy, etc.

Pepperfreak said:
So....guess no one has tried the above site before?.?....Soon I will be chartering into unknown waters. :lol:
Chartering unknown waters... hehe, are you hiring a boat? LOL
I think you mean uncharted waters ;).
Made me laugh though.

I agree with Josh on this one, Would be a better idea to get it from a reputable store where they have a good return policy and you get a receipt.

I'm loving COD MW2. The online version is very different to COD MW1 but i'm starting to get used to it!!

Well after reading everything that this site claims to provide and they caim that after paying for the game and downloading it, if for whatever reason you need to re-download it you can. They also say that there is no limit to how many times you can re-download. They say that once you pay for it, the game is yours and you will have an online account.

"What is D2D Download Protection?
Being gamers ourselves, D2D knows that there are always those unexpected occurrences—like your hard drive frying or a virus infection—that threaten your precious digital content. D2D's Download Protection helps put those worries to rest! D2D allows you to re-download your digital game purchases at no cost. So every time you download from D2D you'll get a great game and peace of mind".

Pepperfreak said:
"What is D2D Download Protection?

D2D = the name of the site and the download protection just means what you just said, that they will let you download any time if you have a problem.....

Josh said:
Nope, but why not just buy it from Walmart, Target, Best Buy, etc.

Pepperfreak said:
That is an idea, but it seems cheaper to download it.

Josh said:
Oh alright. Good luck. Just make sure they give you a PIN...

I dont know but I'll have to side with josh, nothing better than having a hard copy version (CD's) rather than needing to download. & wouldnt it be faster to load a game from CD vs downloading (not including updates cuz that'll be strictly download)
plus then you have all the other bonuses of paper game play stuff if needed if you forget something.

even loosing some info of the CD's can prevent you from playing a game even if its legally bought, heck I cant even play 1 game cuz I forgot my password though its a legal CD cuz you can only make 1 account for this 1 game online :rolleyes:

Back