• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

smoking Gentlemen(and ladies) start your BBQ's

BamsBBQ said:
cheese and lots of thinly sliced garlic.. the sausage was homemade as well

14jmhx0.jpg

tonights snack

2a7x72w.jpg

oh my god. i wish i had a smoker. i could go for three of those right now... well maybe two. one for sure! :lol:

OMG you must be from New Jersey, look at that pork roll on a bagel.

grlz said:
oh my god. i wish i had a smoker. i could go for three of those right now... well maybe two. one for sure! :lol:

carp you live in Sudbury... you are not the far away that we cant build you one and meet somewhere...i go to elliot lake and manitoulin island all the time, occassionally we make the trip to sudbury as well

Bam those pics truely are fantastic. I'm glad it's nearly lunch time here as I'm now very hungry.....

After seeing those pics, it really sucks knowing that all I have waiting for me for lunch is a banana and an apple....Diets suck...:lol:

moyboy said:
Bam those pics truely are fantastic. I'm glad it's nearly lunch time here as I'm now very hungry.....

After seeing those pics, it really sucks knowing that all I have waiting for me for lunch is a banana and an apple....Diets suck...:lol:

before i added the cheese to the fatty roll, it was actually still healthy for you. for the sausage i used lean ground pork with no additives except spices

moyboy said:

Did you try smoked apple and banana in your IDS?

Back