trade Germany Hot trade

Lookin for Chilli Growers in Germany to trade pods, seeds, powders and sauces.
I have homemade sauces, powders. Over 30 different seed varieties. Including hybrids and plenty of superhots.

:welcome:

Introduce yourself in the welcome section also.Get to know the place a little,youll have fun. People here are so friendly. Best of luck with your trades. 

Why does your location say USA if you are located in Germany? Which one is it buddy :rofl:

I was in America, but am station in Germany currently. In the us army. I have grown for quite some time and have this for maybe 6 months, but the facebook groups have kept me busy. Haha

Where are you stationed? I'm currently outside Germany but international shipping via the PX is actually very cheap within Europe, cheaper than from a regular post office. Atleast, it used to be in camp marmal. If you happen to be stationed at Grafenwöhr or Pirmasens I can drop by during the season. I actually know there is an avid tomato and chili grower in Grafenwöhr, who might be interested.

Edit: point was, don't only look at Germany. Don't rule out Denmark, Austria, France, Belgium and the Netherlands.

Pfeffer, I am in Ansbach which is about 45 mins away from Graf.
I would love it if you stopped by haha
I find it hard being in Europe as I only speak English, and using Google to find good places to buy gardening supplies, hydro supplies ect. Is a little difficult you could say haha
Thank you for the tip as I didn't think to include the surrounding countries. Where are you at by the way?

Hmm there is no Bundeswehr presence at Ansbach is there? That might be an issue as I can't go on base. Not sure how the housing is managed there. I'm currently in the Netherlands and I'm a civillian now but I still attend logistical/medical reserves excercises that tend to get me somewhere. Life as a weekendwarrior is a lot nicer..

Ps: Ansbach should have an OBI markt in the vincinity, you should be able to get your basics like pottingsoil there. Or google gartenparadies, gartencenter, gartenzentrum etc

I can just sign you on base, it's super easy. I have used OBI and BGU for purchasing things but OBI hasn't been as useful as BGU.
I can imagine it is a lot better haha instead of 24/8 365 haha

But yeah, if you did come it would be no problem getting you here

I'll see if I can pop by somewhere in the summer. If you are looking for certain varieties for this season, send a PM with your mail adress. I'll send you an excel sheet with my trade list.

Pfeffer said:
Where are you stationed? I'm currently outside Germany but international shipping via the PX is actually very cheap within Europe, cheaper than from a regular post office. Atleast, it used to be in camp marmal. If you happen to be stationed at Grafenwöhr or Pirmasens I can drop by during the season. I actually know there is an avid tomato and chili grower in Grafenwöhr, who might be interested.

Edit: point was, don't only look at Germany. Don't rule out Denmark, Austria, France, Belgium and the Netherlands.
What about Italy!you forgot to mention Italy!there you will find Enrico and Henry and lots more....

Back