• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

seeds Germination Update.....WOW!!!

:onfire: I go from next to no pepper plants, to having so many..I will have a 'super hot' pepper garden soon, I hope! I have gotten so many to sprout in the past few days, it is unreal! Especially the 'hard' to sprout ones! My Nagas and Bhuts have germinated, in my little pots that I covered with the clear plastic wrap, and put them under the AeroGrow lights. It has to be the extra humidity, that was mentioned by another poster. Sorry I forgot his name:).
I now have a pot full of 'Lemon Drop' seedlings, all 10 came up! 7 Naga Morrichs,so far, 2 Limons so far, and 3 Fatallis and 2 Bhut Jolokias so far! All in less than 9 days. Only 5 days for the 'Lemon Drops', they just kept coming up after the 5th day!

But to get ANY germination so fast, of the Bhuts and Nagas,in less than 9 days, I think it that is unreal. Isn't it?

Well it impresses me. I hope I have given some people some ideas on how to get these hard to germinate peppers to germinate. And not have to spend anything 'extra' on them other than some plastic wrap and a rubber band:).

I still need to try and pot up those 2 'big' Bhut Jolokias that I grew from seed to nearly 5ins high now, in my AeroGarden...to see if they will grow in soil after being in hydroponics all their lives. Se if they can handle the 'real outside world':?:. At least I have plenty to back up, if I loose those beauties.

I am glad you are haveing good luck so far nada (sad face) But I am happy that yours is doing well we might have to chat later in the season lol Good Luck :onfire:

Back