• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Get it right...Free seeds

Wow texas blues, the few pics I could find, they do look very similar plant , leaves...although no mention of yellow pods, only red. Would be good to find a good pic of Thai Dragon flower.

I still say it's a Jackal:
jackal-thumb.jpg

euglena has the distinction of either being a plant or animal depending on when it's born, in daylight it becomes plant form & is mostly protozoan..that one is not only obviously photosynthetic...it's also not quite ripe yet :drooling:

Best guess was Texas Blues with 'Thai Dragon' although a good flower picture could not be found. Also the Thai Dragon only comes in red.
I will send off the seeds in next few days. If anyone has other suggestions - I still have plenty of seeds.

Thanks to all who participated :cheers:

my guess would be (google and wiki back me up) a Thai pepper since siam was long the official name of Thailand.

so thai dragon or something like that ?

a fiendish challenge from bentalphanerd which will prove to be unsolvable thus protecting his non-existent stash of Siam seeds, or are they unicorn seeds???

chilliman64 said:
a fiendish challenge from bentalphanerd which will prove to be unsolvable thus protecting his non-existent stash of Siam seeds, or are they unicorn seeds???

but alas I have procured the Ozzy seeds and have them begining to sprout on the other side of the planet. Soon we shall rule the world !!! :hell: :hell: muhahahaha muhahahahah muhahahahah

chilliman64 said:

Sending a few unicorn pods down to ya next week.. enjoy

the666bbq said:
my guess would be (google and wiki back me up) a Thai pepper since siam was long the official name of Thailand.

so thai dragon or something like that ?

Where are you in the world? - you chasing some "Siam" (not it's real name) seeds?

Only problem with the Thai Dragon is that it only comes in red - these are yellow/orange so calling them Thai Golden Dragon

Back