Get Your Chilehead T-Shirts Here!

chilehead-t-shirts.jpg

I'm introducing yet another one of my side projects...Chilehead Tees! I've been busy designing these babies and now you can own one of these handsome t-shirts to show your true chilehead-ness to everyone! Not only are there cool-looking shirts for sale, but also aprons, mugs, bags, and more! Get 'em while they're hot!

Link: http://www.chileheadtees.com/

Doesn't Thinkgeek make one of the cap molecule already? (although, i have to admit i do like yours a lot better)

Sickmont said:
Doesn't Thinkgeek make one of the cap molecule already? (although, i have to admit i do like yours a lot better)

I own a black one that looks pretty much identical. Can't remember what store I bought it at. I think a lot of companies do the whole "molecule" t-shirt thing.

I like the chilihead baseball style t-shirt in the pic.

Scott, i like them a lot! I only have one gripe. The white cloth. Any chance they can come in black? I have been wanting a chile apron for a while now, but that white would get dirty fast in my kitchen.

fineexampl said:
Scott, i like them a lot! I only have one gripe. The white cloth. Any chance they can come in black? I have been wanting a chile apron for a while now, but that white would get dirty fast in my kitchen.

Unfortunately white is all CafePress offers as far as aprons.

Back