artwork Getting a logo designed

SadisticPeppers

Business Member
I've been bouncing around a few ideas in my head for a logo for my venture into peppers, and was wondering if anyone knew of a good graphic designer who could take my ideas and make a logo out of them. I unfortunately have the drawing ability of a squirrel on a crystal meth binge, and the only times I can draw a straight line, a rule or other straight object was involved. Any help pointing me in the right direction will be appreciated :)

I don't unfortunately, if you could let me know some pricing, I'll see if it's something I can handle.

Thanks for the advice guys, I really appreciate it :)

I've also got some ideas for what to call my salsas and hot sauces. One item I had in mind, since I'll eventually have two types of Scorpion Peppers (Butch T and Moruga Scorpion), is to have a blend of the scorpions and call it the Serqet's Reserve Hot Sauce, Serqet being the Egyptian Goddess of scorpions & healing, and one of the 4 deities responsible for protecting the pharoah :) What do you think?

A little friendly advice Elcap, don't make it so fancy-smancy that folks can't read it.
You want it stand out on a shelf among other labels...or stand out online or in an ad.
If you look at a billboard when you're driving down the street...you want the driver. to 'get it' within a few seconds.
Or saame with a sign for a business.
In my opion, labeling or advertising have the same challenge.
Some label, billboards or ads get SO creative, you can't read the name of the product...sometimes they are TOO graphics driven.
I just created a few labels of my own...maybe I'll post them here to get some opinions.
Good luck with it,
Pepper Joe
:dance:

Back