• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

Getting close to time to sell plants

I don't have near the plants to sell this year that I started with last year, but considering all, about the same.

May 1 is my first big sale day. I sold about 100 plants last year and didn't know I was going to be able to do it until a week before the event.

This year, I'm ready.

Besides the big sale, I have forms to print that I will drop off at about 100 different businesses I see and talk with each week. Alas, I have only about 350 tomato plants, plus maybe two dozen other ones but still - if I can sell out, I'll be one happy camper!

Mike

if i was living anywhere near you, i'd be happy to take a couple off your hands :)

Good luck with the big sale!

Actually, I have 430 - but I need about 80 to plants for myself. I need to move 180 of them back in the GH and I'll try to get some pics then. A few got too much sun (not the ones in the GH) and probably will not sell but will do fine for me.

Last year, at one time, counting maters, peppers, flowers and basil I had just over 1000 plants. I lost about half of them because they grew too quickly.

Mike

Back