• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Getting Harder to Get My FIX!!!!!!!

ive got some orange hobs in the freezer from last year. ate one a couple days ago and wasnt that hot. ate one this morning and an hour later i was still feeling the burn.

Welcome to the forums, Bandit!

Here's the funny thing for me. I was in high pursuit of the burn at the beginning, but the more I get into this, the more I like the flavors that go along with the heat. That's the biggest challenge I face.

I can take all kinds of heat, but if there's no good flavors to go along with it, I lose interest very quickly. I need a complex sauce...something that keeps you guessing.

I still have a ways to go. I like stuff hotter than anyone else I know...but there's tons of stuff I can't handle.

My favorites right now: I munch on pickled habs...I LOVE them, but I have yet to try a fresh one yet. Sometime soon...I'll let you know how that goes.

I make my own "boneless wings." I use Tyson chicken breast tenders, with wing time super-hot sauce with several drops of either Da Bomb or Daves Insantity thrown in. Nom nom nom.

ImpyChick said:
I make my own "boneless wings." I use Tyson chicken breast tenders, with wing time super-hot sauce with several drops of either Da Bomb or Daves Insantity thrown in. Nom nom nom.

Hmmmm, I just might have some stuff you may like. :hell:

Back