• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

seeds Getting seeds soon :D

I am getting alot of seeds to grow here soon and will be growing inside an apartment.Outside not an option

Browsed around walmart today and saw a few things that might start me off

Hoping to be able to grow 5-10 plants indoors under 100 bucks >.<

Tips?

u can start off w/ just a cfl or flourescent shop light, or even a sunny window, a starter tray and some seeds, for way under a hundred, however after 8-10 weeks u will have to spend a bit more on an HPS, MH or LEDs to have enough light for them to produce flowers and fruit

Check around the stores that might carry plants cheaper, I got mine at Kmart for 49cents a plant or 6pack for 99cents also ive seen the 99 cent store carring plants now, and for the Heatmat I have one not in use i wish I can let you borrow it but i know ama use it soon to start more seedlings.

Thats cool :) I already got some nice big pots for them for when they get big enough :) Just mainly need help starting out the seeds right

And they can produce peppers all year round right? If kept up with?

u can start off w/ just a cfl or flourescent shop light, or even a sunny window, a starter tray and some seeds, for way under a hundred, however after 8-10 weeks u will have to spend a bit more on an HPS, MH or LEDs to have enough light for them to produce flowers and fruit

+1

Where can i buy a HPS.MH or LED light at though? Or flourescent shop light?

Is there anything I can use the plants entire life or no?

yes i know where your getting your seeds LOL :lol: THANKS Again

enter hidhut in your search engine and get yourself some some HID LED GROW LIGHTS

use a combo of HID LED GROW LIGHT LIGHTS AND 100 WATT EQUIVALENT CFL"s (Daylight spectrum)

i only use CFL"s because mine go outside when its time, but because your going to do it indoors full time the combo would be a better idea,the more light and more of the right kind of light is best, and your electric bill should not kill you going this route :dance:

hope this helps some
your friend Joe

where in Alabama are you Valin?

Dothan...Basically near Floridas border.It takes me 10 minutes to drive to Florida lol

And thanks Aji :) Appreciated

So I am expecting about under 30 to start growing them
But after week 6-8 I'll be spending near 100?

And would it be a good idea to put them in a indoor greenhouse with those lights on them? And for how long should the lights be on them?

IMO if you are just now starting seeds, you are way too late for a fall harvest outdoors...you can grow outside thru the summer and then move them inside to complete your production in December and January...I am talking Chinense...

Dothan...Basically near Floridas border.It takes me 10 minutes to drive to Florida lol

And thanks Aji :) Appreciated

So I am expecting about under 30 to start growing them
But after week 6-8 I'll be spending near 100?

And would it be a good idea to put them in a indoor greenhouse with those lights on them? And for how long should the lights be on them?
your welcome there on there way now

Sweet :) and I'll figure it out thanks everyone!

So I came up with a list of things I need to grow indoors please critique it everyone

Small grow starter pack
Heating mat
Big pots for when matured
Grow lights led and Cfls
Mini greenhouse

Back