• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Getting started in 2009

I just finished putting some seeds in soil. :) Here is what I have so far, not a lot but I'll finish up tomorrow, Jamaican Hot Chocolate, Fatalii, Datil, Bhut Jolokia, Tepin, 7 Pod and Trinidad Scorpion. I filled up a 72 cell flat with all of these and now it's a waiting game. Tomorrow I'll focus on some of my lesser hot varieties.

I want to thank all of you for helping me get motivated to get these started. Here I was thinking that I had lost my window of opportunity.

*Big Group Hug*

never too late brother...

glad you got some in....now you gonna wear a path between your chair and the grow room...hope you got some good sneakers to wear... :lol:

Ya, I've got good sneakers, but these crutches are killing me. I'm thinking of getting a video camera so that I can see what is going on down there on my TV.

crutches...Paul...are you putting your weight on your hands or under your arm pits?

AlabamaJack said:
crutches...Paul...are you putting your weight on your hands or under your arm pits?

Yeah, you're going to have some buff shoulders and arms before this is over, no matter what kind of crutches you use.

I have been using them both ways and both ways suck, especially going down stairs. The grow room idea in the basement seemed like a good idea until I broke my foot.

But, with all of the insulation that I did on the walls, I have easily been maintaining a temp of 84 degrees.

I'm up and running now...Well, maybe not literally :lol: But, I did just finished starting some more seeds. Here is what I've done today so far. 9 Caribbean Red Habs, 9 White Habs, 9 Yellow Habs, 9 Orange Habs, 9 Chocolate Habs, 9 Peach Habs, 9 Tobasco and 9 Serrano.

It sure feels good to be getting these planted. :)

Ah Peach, Choc, Orange, and whites habs Paul, you can't go wrong there, the yellow habs are next on my list (thanks to a wonderful member here).

Habs has always been a fav of mine and I keep finding new varieties to try. If the Yellow Hab is what I think it is, it is a great pepper, almost sweet but with a hab burn.

What a relief!!! I have all of my pepper seeds started...Here is what I just finished up with: 6 NewMex Sandia, 9 Black Hungarian, 9 Hot Hungarian, 9 Jalapa Hybrid, 9 Aneheim TMR, 9 Ring of Fire, 9 Large Red Thick Cayenne, 9 Slim Cayenne, 9 Mariachi and 9 Pablano.
Here is the whole picture

Spreadsheet_1.jpg

LET THE GROWING BEGIN!

Hey JayT, not to pressure you or anything, but you now have to catch up :lol: :P

Back