• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Ghost pepper leaves are shrinking

Hey my fellow pepper heads, my name is Ronny and live in Texas...been having problems with my ghost pepper plant, flowers bloom but then fall off? also leaves shriveled but still green
and falling off, but the new branches are producing some normal sized leaves can some one please help,lol

It's probably the heat. Keep it well watered and provide some shade if you can. It should produce as it starts to cool down.

edit: :welcome:

No, you should be fine if you keep them watered and the temp comes down. My ghost plants did this too last week when the temp was in the mid 90's. Now that the temps have fallen over the last couple days to the low 80's they have recovered and look good again. Too hot and alot of pepper plants will drop their flowers.

No, you should be fine if you keep them watered and the temp comes down. My ghost plants did this too last week when the temp was in the mid 90's. Now that the temps have fallen over the last couple days to the low 80's they have recovered and look good again. Too hot and alot of pepper plants will drop their flowers.

Cool I will give it some time it has been 105 to 108 outside, the tree is about 3 feet tall hate to lose it.
i have started several more plants gonna keep them inside too lol

Back